grimn777grimn777

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Awesome

dude its not a falcon kick... its the knee, his (my opinion) best move... falcon kick is nearly useless, so much delay after the move resolves ur open to attack. try this on for size... side a, side b(ground to air) tap up, side a...

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

very good

great effects, great mastering, good intensity and progression. I think it is just missing something a bit more fundamental, melodic variation. every single note played on the guitar is a quarter note (or eighth, depending on your view). The point is, they are all the exact same duration, with no rests whatsoever, just repeating. Try some sixteenths, or rests, variations on the melody, maybe even a second section of the song before returning to the first part. Could really use some songwriting, but everything else is great.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

a little repetitive

Not bad work man, the rhythm guitar is quite basic though. the drums are also very standard, with a tiny fill every 2 or 4 measures depending on what time signature u say ur using. the lead is a little annoying personally, and follows the same pattern, sliding up or down at the end of eeeeeevery phrase. Does somewhat remind me of something the clash would open a song with, but then it just repeats, and doesnt move on. I was voting a 10 up till :45, maybe try some other musical ideas?

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

pretty cool

this is definitely very nice, great for rave =P