grimn777grimn777

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

very good

great effects, great mastering, good intensity and progression. I think it is just missing something a bit more fundamental, melodic variation. every single note played on the guitar is a quarter note (or eighth, depending on your view). The point is, they are all the exact same duration, with no rests whatsoever, just repeating. Try some sixteenths, or rests, variations on the melody, maybe even a second section of the song before returning to the first part. Could really use some songwriting, but everything else is great.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

a little repetitive

Not bad work man, the rhythm guitar is quite basic though. the drums are also very standard, with a tiny fill every 2 or 4 measures depending on what time signature u say ur using. the lead is a little annoying personally, and follows the same pattern, sliding up or down at the end of eeeeeevery phrase. Does somewhat remind me of something the clash would open a song with, but then it just repeats, and doesnt move on. I was voting a 10 up till :45, maybe try some other musical ideas?

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

pretty cool

this is definitely very nice, great for rave =P

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

quite good

I enjoy this very much, except for exactly 3 things. First, the guitar is a little choppy at the very beginning. The second time around, you add the sustain and echo effects to it and that fills in the gap quite nicely, but the first 4 measures are just a little jerky. Second, the little sound effect you add when the guitar repeats, before drums etc., is a little odd, especially since it stops once the drums come in. I enjoy it when you use it closer to the end of the song, but the rhythm you used in the beginning was a bit odd to me. Third, is just a personal preference. From :57 on, i feel that the melody is a little lacking. Yes you do have it in the background on that synth like instrument, but personally, I would enjoy hearing a return to the original guitar, but along with the drums and bass you already have playing at that point. Then maybe a return to the main part of your song(:18). But I don't want to sound to critical, as you can see I voted 9/10, and I really love this song. Maybe, if you would give me permission, I could mess around with it a bit. =)